Cruises Capers

281-256-1487 Fax

Passport EZ Cruise Parking Discount             Pre Registration



Cruise Lines

Land Packages

Destination Weddings


Contact Us

Sherri's SpecialsSherri's Specials
Click the
Crystal Ball

Crystal Ball

Best Deals

Book Now!


* ALL cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel supplement of up to $10USD per guest per day, even if the fare has been paid in full. See each individual cruise line's policy.



We want you to be aware of important new information requirements that have been imposed by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) prior to sailing time. All cruise lines will be required to provide specific guest information to the DHS prior to sailing time. Given the volume of guests that each Cruise Line carries, it is imperative that this information be collected in advance to prevent any additional delays in the embarkation process.

For your convenience we have added links to your cruise line that will take you directly to their web site where you can pre-register. Fill out this information after paying your deposit so your documentation will reflect your information. Please print your documents and take them with you to your cruise. You will need your booking number (also confirmation number), name of ship, and sail date. This information may be found on your invoice from Cruise Capers Travel. Please let us know if you need any help with this.

button Carnival Cruise Line
button Celebrity Cruises
button Norwegian Cruise Line
button Holland America Line
button Princess Cruises
button Royal Caribbean Cruise Line



U.S. Immigration determines the correct documents which guests must have in their possession in order to travel. Proper travel documentation is required throughout the cruise and is the responsibility of the guest. Any guest traveling without proper documentation will not be allowed to board the vessel, and no refund of cruise fare will be issued. Documents must be presented at time of embarkation.

Please note: The names and dates of birth must match the name on your proof of citizenship – no nicknames. Maiden names are not needed but we will need your first full name. (Your driver's license will verify first name and date of birth.) Failure to provide correct names and spelling will be penalized $50.00 by the cruise line.


arrow Do I need a passport?


arrow How do I get a passport or birth certificate?

You may apply for a passport at your local post office. Many cities also have local passport offices. To acquire a copy of your birth certificate, you would need to contact the city hall from your place of birth. Please keep in mind that your birth certificate should be an original with a raised seal. There are costs associated with acquiring either of these documents. For further information, we have found the following website to be helpful:

arrow My passport has my middle name printed on it. Do I need to have my middle name on my tickets?

If airfare is involved, your tickets must match your passport, which will have your middle name on it. This is not a requirement for cruises yet.

arrow I'm a married U.S. citizen. My birth certificate lists my maiden name, but my license reflects my married name. What should I do?

You may either obtain a passport to reflect your married name or you may carry a copy of your marriage certificate in addition to your original birth certificate with raised seal and government-issued photo ID. Please be advised that Proof of Citizenship requirements vary by destination, and in some cases, an original birth certificate and ID are not sufficient.

arrow I am planning my honeymoon. Since I'll be newly married at the time of travel, should I use my married name or my maiden name when making a reservation?

Depending on whether or not you can obtain a copy of your marriage certificate prior to departure, you may do one of two things: You may reserve your vacation in your maiden name and carry Proof of Citizenship that reflects your maiden name.


You may reserve your vacation in your married name and carry Proof of Citizenship that reflects your married name. Please note that if you carry several types of identification reflecting your married and maiden names, it is suggested that you also carry a copy of your marriage certificate to document your name change.

arrow Does the middle name on my Passport have to match the middle name on my tickets?


arrow What is Travel Registration?

Travel registration is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country. Registration allows you to record information about your upcoming trip abroad that the Department of State can use to assist you in case of an emergency. Americans residing abroad can also get routine information from the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.

The Department of State also recommends travelers register their travel so that they can receive the Embassy's most recent security and safety updates. By registering, it allows the State Department to contact the Insured in the event of an emergency at home or abroad. The link to register is:

Web Page Design by Escape Press, Copyright © 2009